Lego Ninjago Halloween Costume

Lego Ninjago Halloween Costume. We made some lego ninjago costumes for a contest! Both my sons ages 5 and 7 desperately wanted to be their favorite lego ninjago characters for halloween this year so they asked me if i could help them out.

DIY Lego Ninjago Costume - The Mombot
DIY Lego Ninjago Costume - The Mombot from themombot.com
We made some lego ninjago costumes for a contest! One shirt was used to make the tunic. Ninjago costume kids lego ninja halloween fancy dress.

I was a little apprehensive at first but after searching the web i found many online tutoria…

I made this costume using 2 green long sleeve shirts, black/silver/white fabric, and fabric paint. I'm just going to open voting now, cause i'm probably not going to have time to draw all this before halloween! Костюм для мальчика kids ninja costume ninjago halloween fancy dress. One shirt was used to make the tunic.


Post a Comment

0 Comments